From our reliable traditional lighting designs to cutting-edge LED technology, Phoenix provides premium BAA compliant/mirror lighting with the quality and durability your marine operations require.
BAA Compliant Lights
BAA Compliant Lights
Product category link
Related resources link
We’ve designed durable, industry leading lights since the 1950s – and we continue to manufacture those in the USA. Our factory is proudly located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and includes the latest in technology and equipment to ensure product quality and reliability. Not to mention, our team of fabricators and assemblers have years of experience. We offer a wide range of our products that are Made in the USA and BAA or TAA compliant.
No matter the certification or requirement, our range of LED lights holds up to the rigid standards and specifications of your project. Often used by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, U.S. Navy and others, our lights have withstood the toughest environments.
Our floodlights are engineered to withstand constant vibration, moisture and corrosion, making them the ideal choice for mining, ports, shipyards, industrial facilities and marine environments. Lights include customized optics, a durable yet versatile mounting bracket and a range of wattage and size options.
Engineers, naval architects and maintenance teams choose Phoenix floodlights for their reliability, durability and repairability.
- Mining: Electric rope shovels, draglines, excavators
- Ports and Terminals: Ship-to-Shore cranes, RTG cranes, automatic stacking cranes, mobile harbor cranes, container yards
- Marine: Tugboats, towboats, offshore service vessels, offshore wind platforms and service vessels, ferries, barges, fishing vessels, patrol boats, shipyard cranes, offshore cranes, dredging equipment, shipyard cranes
- Government: U.S. Navy, U.S. Coast Guard, Military Sealift Command vessels, shipyard cranes, aircraft hangars
- Industrial: Hazardous locations, marine and coastal locations, overhead cranes, prisons, industrial facilities
- Aviation: Apron lighting
Lighting is vital to the mission-readiness and security of our nation's military bases. Read what every federal contractor must know about lighting when bidding for a base or facility construction project.