Phoenix offers a complete range of low voltage DC equipment lights suitable for the most demanding equipment in the world. The Master Series leads the industry in efficiency and light output and is available with a range of beam patterns to improve illumination for operators. Incorporating the latest in LED technology, the work lights will help increase the safety and productivity of any mobile equipment or vessel.
Phoenix DC equipment lights are designed to survive in the most challenging environments and are tested to withstand intense and constant vibration and shock. This leads to reduced unscheduled maintenance for operations. Quick connect wiring allows for no additional electrical wiring when replacing existing lights.
Amber options for certain fixtures, like the Master Series, are also available to aid visibility in dust, fog and inclement weather. The Master Series is also available with a driving optic for optimization of haul truck lighting and elimination of glare on other equipment.
Retrofit Lighting Tips For Haul Trucks
Learn the simple lighting improvements you can implement to improve the safety and efficiency of your haul truck fleet.Download Now
- Haul Trucks: Our DC equipment lights are designed for installation on any OEM model of haul truck. Amber models and driving optics provide superior illumination in challenging conditions.
- Excavators: Our equipment lights are available in a range of sizes, making them ideal for installation on construction and mining excavators.
- Dozers: Designed for the constant shock and vibration of a working dozer, these equipment lights are ideal for tramming and work area lighting, and have optics to optimize lighting across the work area.
- Patrol & Pilot Boats: The Master Series will survive in corrosive marine environments and reliably illuminate the water ahead of fast-moving patrol boats.
- Reach Stackers & Top Lifts: Our work lights meet the challenges presented to operators working in the port or terminal. Customized optics deliver light to twistlocks and provide for a safe working area around the equipment.
- Straddle Carriers: Our DC equipment lights are ideal for the challenges presented by manned or automated straddle carrier operations.
You may be interested in
Have questions about our products? Looking for lighting consultation, designs or quotations for your lighting project? Share your details here and let’s talk.