Here's why you want to work for Phoenix:
- We promote growth and development. Our building is full of people who are experts at their jobs, love what they do and are happy to teach anyone who wants to learn!
- We do things well. Our products set the standard for the industries we serve.
- Phoenix has been in business for 126 years and is well poised for 126 more!
- We value our employees and offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- We have an award-winning culture and a casual dress code.
If you need accommodations due to a disability to complete the application process, please contact the HR Manager at +1 414.973.3453
Phoenix upholds the Equal Employment Opportunity for Women/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
This position requires a detail-oriented, resourceful person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels within the organization. Responsibilities include day-to-day management of the following:
- Employee welfare
- Cultural advocacy
- Policies and procedures
- Benefits and compensation
- Safety and wellness initiatives
- Recruitment and onboarding
- Employment compliance
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience as an HR Generalist
- Experience with unions is preferred
- Experience with Paylocity is a plus
Click here to apply!