Here's why you want to work for Phoenix:
- We promote growth and development. Our building is full of people who are experts at their jobs, love what they do and are happy to teach anyone who wants to learn!
- We do things well. Our products set the standard for the industries we serve.
- Phoenix has been in business for 126 years and is well poised for 126 more!
- We value our employees and offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- We have an award-winning culture and a casual dress code.
If you need accommodations due to a disability to complete the application process, please contact the HR Manager at +1 414.973.3453
Phoenix upholds the Equal Employment Opportunity for Women/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Customer Support Representative
Detail-oriented, resourceful Customer Support Representative needed to manage customer inquiries and uphold Phoenix Lighting’s renowned standard of customer service. The primary role of the Customer Support Representative is to deliver a customer-focused experience with all communication.
- Serve as the initial and primary point of contact for Phoenix Lighting to current and prospective customers.
- Provide immediate, accurate and concise responses on topics including: new orders, existing order status, delivery details, lead times and warranty claims.
- Identify sales opportunities and provide necessary support to customers, representatives and Regional Sales Managers in response to leads or quotation requests.
- Troubleshoot issues with customers and log information from the field into our state-of-the-art database.
- Coordinate shipping processes to ensure proper handling of all orders.
- Ensure pricing continuity across and within distribution channels.
- Initiate and monitor the order fulfillment process from receipt of PO through invoicing.
- Uphold integrity of internal database.
Skills of a successful Customer Support Representative include:
- Strong focus on accuracy
- Good written and oral communication
- Associate degree and/or 2+ years of experience in customer service
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
If the above sounds like a good fit for you and your skills, please forward your resume to: email@example.com