Here's why you want to work for Phoenix:
- We promote growth and development. Our building is full of people who are experts at their jobs, love what they do and are happy to teach anyone who wants to learn!
- We do things well. Our products set the standard for the industries we serve.
- Phoenix has been in business for 126 years and is well poised for 126 more!
- We value our employees and offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- We have an award-winning culture and a casual dress code.
If you need accommodations due to a disability to complete the application process, please contact the HR Manager at +1 414.973.3453
Phoenix upholds the Equal Employment Opportunity for Women/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Assembly and sub-assembly of miscellaneous lighting fixtures and ovens to produce products per customer standards. .
1. Must pass basic skills test.
2. Ability to use various hand, electric and air tools.
3. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and use fractions and percentages.
4. Able to read mechanical and electrical blueprints for use to assemble.
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
6. Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
7. Ability to safely use live circuits for testing products.
8. No prior working experience necessary.
9. Must pass pre-employment physical and drug screen.
Click here to apply!