Here's why you want to work for Phoenix:
- We promote growth and development. Our building is full of people who are experts at their jobs, love what they do and are happy to teach anyone who will listen!
- We do things well. Our products set the standard for the industries we serve.
- Phoenix has been in business for 124 years and is well poised for 124 more!
- We value our employees and offer competitive compensation packages.
- We have an award-winning culture and a casual dress code.
All applications should be completed through Milwaukeejobs.com.
If you need accommodations due to a disability to complete the application process, please contact the HR Manager at +1 414.973.3453
Phoenix upholds the Equal Employment Opportunity for Women/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Senior Supply Chain Specialist
Planning … Teamwork ... Problem solving … Do these three things make you tick? If so, we may have an opportunity for you at The Phoenix Company.
The Senior Supply Chain Specialist coordinates with operations, suppliers, sales and marketing to create a resource plan that will meet company objectives with respect to inventory turns, on-time delivery, lead-times and production levels. The Senior Supply Chain Specialist is responsible for procuring materials, developing suppliers, and managing supplier inventory programs to meet the material plan.
In this position you will be responsible for:
Establishing, maintaining, analyzing and improving the material plan
Assisting in the development and maintenance of an effective vendor base
Coordinating with suppliers to address forecasts, fulfillment, component issues and other material planning matters
Performing activities involved with procuring goods and services such as reviewing MRP, placing purchase orders and expediting orders when required
Assisting in further development of the ERP system to gain efficiencies in planning and ordering functions
5 years of experience in a material planning role within a manufacturing operation
Bachelor’s Degree, Supply Chain and/or Operations Management preferred
Expert knowledge of MRP using a modern ERP system such as SAP, Microsoft AX, Epicor (Microsoft AX preferred)
Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and QRM concepts
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access Database
Excellent communication skills
Strong desire to follow-through on projects and commitments
Phoenix is a company that values individual skills and creativity. In fact, our talented team is how Phoenix has become the industry leader in quality and innovation! We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer. New technologies like LED light sources have meant many new opportunities and growth for our company. We can offer the right individual an opportunity to learn and grow with us.
This individual will be responsible for the development and improvement of equipment, processes and methods as well as managing assembly personnel. Assignments are broad in nature.
Success requires working with the VP of Operations, quality team, design engineers and the manufacturing floor to create a state of the art assembly operation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or similar degree
- Minimum of 3 years progressive work experience
- Must be hands-on
- Ability to engage and motivate manufacturing engineers and plant employees
- Progressive experience implementing cellular manufacturing concepts
- Motivated to meet project deadlines and work well under pressure
- Strong blend of analytical, decision-making and creative problem solving skills
- Experienced in CAD software and modeling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Cellular manufacturing experience is a plus
- Lighting experience preferred